Shopper CEO Policies
You acknowledge and agree that your access to, and use of, this Site is on an ‘as is, as available’, basis. Shopper CEO is in no way liable for your failure to access and otherwise use this Site.
The term ‘Shopper CEO’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Shopper CEO PTY. LTD., the owner of the website, whose registered office is located in Queensland, Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website users. The term ‘eateries’ or ’eatery’ refers to restaurant, café and other food service businesses.
About Shopper CEO
Shopper CEO is the NEW AGE Digital Food Guide and to provide food enthusiasts in Australia with a “Right Place, Right Food” Guide, where they can find scrumptious food and satisfy their food cravings.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your marketing, promotion, general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- You will not breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems and policies.
- You will not provide any contents that are false, inaccurate and are reasonably be considered to be misleading, obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy.
- You will not distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our services for any purpose;
- You will not harvest or collect information about users without their consent;
- You will not circumvent any technical measures we use to provide our services.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- Any user generated content, including reviews, comments, feedback and e.t.c, and content that is submitted to our website can be used for marketing purposes.
Only registered businesses can be listed on our site, and you agree to comply with the following,
- You are responsible and liable to the accuracy, quality, truth and content that you provided for your listing, services and products offered.
- Your listing will be available or updated in three to seven working days (or up to 10 working days in some circumstances). Shopper CEO cannot guarantee the exact listing duration.
- Content that violates any of Shopper CEO’s policies may be deleted at Shopper CEO’s discretion.
- You enter into a legally binding contract with us after you purchase an Ad spaces on our website.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademark and other intellectual property rights you have in the provided content and materials in any media known now or developed in the future.
- You represent and warrant that your provision of content to us and use of any such content, including any works derived from it, by us does not infringe any rights of any person, company and business.
All fees and charges are calculated based on the data collected from our end.
You must pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with our services by the payment due date. If your account is overdue, a late fee will be applied. $15 will be charged to your account in the first day of every 15 days of account overdue.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please notify us, we will inform the advertiser immediately.
Privacy of Others
If Shopper CEO provides you with information about other users, you agree that you will use the information only for the purposes that is provided to you only. You cannot disclose, sell, rent, or distribute our user’s information to a third party. Additionally, you may not use the information for any marketing and other purposes, unless you have the consent of our users to do so.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- Although business page content is uploaded by Shopper CEO, all materials, including but not limited to links, contents, photos, any form of text and videos are provided by the eateries. Shopper CEO has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of services and products advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings; the ability of the eateries to provide services; the ability of buyers to pay for services.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such Section.
Last updated at 20/03/2017
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you join us or purchase Ad space on our Site, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect your personal and business information that you provide to us, such as your name, contact number, address and email address.
When you are browsing our Site or using our services, we will automatically collect information sent to us by your accessing device, such as computers and mobiles. The information includes, but not limited to the information of your interaction with our Site, including but not limited to geographic location, landing page, referrer details, internet protocol (IP) address and other standard web log information, and the information we collect through cookies and other similar technologies.
Email marketing : With your permission, we may send you emails about our Site, new eateries, new food, new promotions, new specials and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction or to submit your subscription, we imply that you consent us to collect your information and use it for that specific reason only.
If we require further personal information for a secondary reason, for example; marketing, we will ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, cease continued collection of personal information provided by you, or any use or disclosure of your information. This can be done at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
SECTION 3 – COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use personal information for purposes including: contact and communication with you, for internal record keeping and marketing intentions.
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose personal information for purposes including: providing our products and services to you, or as required by law or if you violate our User Agreement.
SECTION 5 – INFORMATION YOU SENT OR SHARED ON OUR SITE
Since shopperceo is a social media website, you will be contacting or share your personal information with third party, you are solely responsible for personal information that you have sent or shared through our site. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information that is sent or shared by you.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways, web hosting provider and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies. We are required to provide your information to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies, so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction from either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may be subjected to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Australia and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subjected to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
SECTION 7 – DATA IS TRANSFERRED OUT OF AUSTRALIA
Our Site is hosted in United States, so all data on the website, including all personal information, will be transferred out of Australia and stored with our hosting service provider in the United States. Also some of our third party service providers, such as payment gateway, are usually resided outside of Australia. You hereby consent that your data will be sent oversea.
SECTION 8 – LINKS
When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party websites but we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 9 – SECURITY AND STORAGE
Our Site uses a renowned CSM system and is hosting one of the leading providers in the web hosting industry. With secured PayPal online transaction, your data is stored on secured servers behind a firewall.
SECTION 10 – COOKIES
SECTION 11 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
If our Site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide services to you.
SECTION 13 – ACCESS AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances as set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated at 18/11/2016